COVID – 19
At Tri-County Dental Care our team is doing everything we can to keep both our patients and team members safe during this time. We want every patient to be able to keep up with their oral health, maintain a healthy smile and continue working towards their dental goals! We have added more safety protocols to our standard procedures and continue to offer dental care to both new and existing patients.
Our COVID-19 safety measures include the following:
- Increased sanitization in common areas throughout the day
- Social distancing in waiting room
- PPE (personal protective equipment) worn by our team & patients
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our office
- Patients & team members are screened upon arrival
If you need to schedule a dental visit, contact our office today. If you have any questions, our team is here to help. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon!